Sanhedrin - Pro Human. Pro Life.




Bandcamp | Facebook
"My name is Steven and I am a musician based in Tempe, AZ. This is my newest project called Sanhedrin. A few of my close friends and I got together and recorded this debut 5 song EP in late October with Ryan Bram (Step Aside/Territory) at Homewrecker Studios in Tucson, AZ. The musicians featured on these songs consist of current and ex members of The Beautiful Ones, Overcome, Never Meant, Kashyyyk and Dead Hours."

Edit: Since some of you have been crying about the name of this album- It's not about abortion. Read the lyrics on the bandamp if you're curious. Regardless, this shit is fucking nasty so either download it or go back to listening to Chokehold.

2 comments:

rdbram

Of course they do. We posted their discography two Edge Days ago.

Post a Comment

Return top