Pulling Teeth - Funerary

Facebook | Buy it!
Link has been deleted by the label.
There is so much I can say about this album, from the amazing musicianship, to the recording quality, everything is as spot on as it could be. When I first got a hold of this album I was expecting some of what was done on their previous album Paranoid Delusions/Paradise Illusions, but I was gladly mistaken, for this album hits hard like Systems Overload era Integrity and Reign In Blood era Slayer mixed together in a beautiful and evil fusion. This album went far beyond my expectations of Pulling Teeth but then again the band has been doing that since the beginning. This album exemplifies everything that is good within the Holy Terror element of hardcore and then-some. I would highly recommend this record to fans of heavier/metallic hardcore but realistically in my opinion everyone should listen to this album since I feel that Pulling Teeth have outdone themselves with this release.
Review from Toxicbreed's Words Of Evil. Rip is the iTunes download converted to V0 mp3's.

3 comments:

rdbram

Dave, click the album art. Welcome to the site.

Post a Comment

Return top