Lose None - Ravaged Lands



Lose None is a Bay Area band that became pretty popular in the mid-2000s with the release of their LP, Warrior Blood, which while a great record in its own right was nothing incredibly new. However, if you heard the record or ever saw them live, you couldn't deny the immense potential they showed. When I heard about them recording a new album I had high hopes, but when given a chance to preview the material, I was completely floored; blown away. To this day I cannot believe how ridiculously heavy and raw this record is and how tastefully they have incorporated all of their heavy music influences into their style. Sadly, due to whatever obstacles the band and label were facing at the time, the record was never released. I sometimes wonder what the response would have been, being that it is a huge step up in writing and performance on their behalf. It would be a shame for this album to remain an unheard and obscure gem, so I hope that some of you will check it out and recommend it to some friends. I sincerely believe that this record would have been revered and greatly influential. With that being said, this post is exclusive to Behemoth Skin and I am proud to be the person sharing this with our visitors. Enjoy.

15 comments:

Anonymous

Please re-upload it thanks !!!

Anonymous

I second that. I really need to hear this album...

Anonymous

Thanks a lot for the re-upload !!!!!!!!!! Album is amazing !!!

Anonymous

Thank you so much! been dying for 3 years to hear this! Amazing... Is there a full version of track 11(Plans and Conditions) cause the one I Downloaded is missing the beginning of the song?

Sam Pura

Glad I found this... I actually produced this record and would be happy to tell the story of why this record never saw the light of day until I decided to post it on my website recently. Hit me up. :)

Anonymous

I wanna know the story. and what's your website? thanks

Paul

here's a re-up. such a shame this wasn't ever released, this is a great record, musically and production-wise. this Sam Pura really seems to know what he's doing.

this is a 320K mp3 version, as opposed to the original 320K AAC files from the first upload. turns out, Plans and Conditions fades in from the previous track. i edited that second or two in, though i'm still baffled as to why this fade in was chosen for the final cut.

for more info on Sam Pura & The Panda Studios, simply click his name in the comment above. enjoy.

mediafire.com/?8f3s3s514c1dvzf

Anonymous

Another re up please?

Anonymous

Another reup would be fantastic!

Paul

RE-UP @ MEGAUPLOAD JULY 2014: http://bit.ly/1nnuqc7

here you go. ill keep this up as long as possible. i have no idea when my mediafire went down after mid-2012. enjoy.

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul

man, my last upload was in 2014?? i thought for sure it was in 2016. ill keep doing this every couple years as long as this blog post exists.

REUPLOAD @ MEDIAFIRE FEB 2017: bit.ly/LOSENONE2008

Paul

download this one instead; its the MP3 version i made proper edits of: bit.ly/LOSENONE2008MP3

Post a Comment

Return top