Perspective - Demo



Perspective, from Denver, Colorado, are a Youth Crew influenced (Chain of Strength-esque riffs = yes plz) hardcore band whose message transcends the average, benign hardcore stage banter. I was lucky enough to attend their first show less than a week ago and I can honestly say that for the first time since I was a young teenager, I was moved by what a front man had to say. It was a very uneasy feeling, but in a good way. Speaking on topics ranging from the issues in hardcore, loss of a family member and direct action (the band was taking donations, not for a faceless charity, but for a neighborhood family who they found collecting cans to feed their children), the enthusiasm their singer radiated about not only hardcore, but the potential of every individual involved made and continues to make me excited to be a part of my scene and the scene in general. The band graciously put this download up for free on their blogspot page, which you should also check out because it features lyrics and song explanations.

http://xperspectivex.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top